学校 班级 姓名
1. ( ) A. sheep B. cheap C. shear
2. ( ) A. flesh B. farm C. farmer
3. ( ) A. rabbit B. ruler C. yellow
4. ( ) A. lamb B. goat C. pig
5. ( ) A. tomato B. potato C. onion
6. ( ) A. cucumber B. banana C. carrot
7. ( ) A. apple B. pear C. horse
8. ( ) A. cat B. fat C. bag
9. ( ) A. dog B. goose C. geese
10. ( ) A. duck B. cup C. bus
1.( ) 2.( ) 3.( ) 4.( ) 5.( )
tomato carrot orange apple watermelon
1. they sheep? No, .
2. are they? They are .
3. cows do you have? I have .
4.I like . I don’t like .
1.( ) A. I can see three. B. There are three. C. I have three.
2.( ) A. It’s a lamb. B. They’re lambs. C. They’re lamb.
3.( ) A. I like tomatoes. B. I like tomato. C. I have tomatoes.
4.( ) A. No, they are. B. Yes, they are. C. Yes, they aren’t.
5.( ) A. It’s two yuan. B. There are two. C. They are two yuan.
1. ( ) My uncle has a big farm.
2. ( ) There are many animals in the farm.
3. ( ) I can see 20 rabbits there.
4. ( ) My uncle likes apples very much.
5. ( ) I like potatoes and carrots.
1. What are they? I have three.
2. How much are the onions? No, they aren’t.
3. How many hens are there? There are 11.
4. Are these potatoes? They are 5 yuan.
5. How many cows do you have? They’re horses.
( )1. What are these? Goats.
A. These are B. It’s C. They’re
( )2. How many lambs are there?
A. There are two. B. They’re two. C. Those are two.
( )3. How much the jeans? forty yuan.
A. are It’s B. is They’re C. are They’re
( )4. Are they horses? No, donkeys.
A. they’re B. it’s C. they
( )5. What do you see in the picture? three monkeys.
A. I see B. I can see C. I have
1. How many hens do you have? （20只）
2. What do you want? （一双运动鞋）
3. How much are the tomatoes? （8元）
4. Are they onions? （土豆）
5. What are they? （一群绵羊）
A: Hello! Welcome to my farm.
B: Wow, it’s a big farm.
A: No, they aren’t.
A: They’re geese.
A: Of course.
A: They’re under the tree.
a. Do you have cows? b. How many hens do you have?
c. How many geese do you have? d. Where is it?
e. Are they ducks? f. What are they?
g. How many geese do you have? h.Where are they?
My aunt has a farm. It is not big. There are eleven geese, twelve hens and twenty sheep. My aunt likes carrots very much. So she has many carrots in the farm. Look! The carrots are orange. They’re yummy. We have carrots for lunch today. I like carrots too. I’m very happy today.
1. My uncle has a small farm. ( )
2. There are eleven sheep at the farm. ( )
3. My aunt doesn’t like carrots. ( )
4. We have carrots for dinner today. ( )
5. I like carrots . ( )
一、C B A A B B C A B C
二、A: Can I help you?
B: Yes. I want ten apples, two watermelons, seventeen carrots, twenty-eight oranges and thirty tomatoes. How much are they?
A: They’re forty-nine yuan.
三、1. Are they aren’t
2. What goats
3. How many sixteen
4. tomatoes potatoes
四、1. How many horses are there?
2. What are they?
3. What do you like?
4. Are these cucumbers?
5. How much are they?
五 My uncle has a farm. It’s not big. But there are many animals. I can see fifteen sheep, twenty cows, eleven geese and thirty-eight rabbits. They’re so cute. I love them. My uncle likes vegetables very much. He has many cucumbers, carrots and potatoes .I like carrots. They’re good for me.